Friday, August 15, 2008

Touch It Once!

Organizing is one of my passions. I started my own business, Start Living Simple, a couple of years ago and love it. I have taken some time off since Tucker has been here but, I have started working again the last couple of weeks. I am going to start posting before and after pictures of some of my organizing projects. These are all pictures of either past or current clients.

For this particular client, I organized just about every room in her house. These photos are of her small, home office. She had everything crammed onto her built-in desk in the kitchen. All it took to get it organized was tossing the papers she did not need and finding a home for all of the other papers. (bills, kids schedules, phone numbers, etc...) We also came up with a plan for how she can keep everything organized on a daily basis. Now that she has a plan it is easy to keep it up and she only has to touch her papers ONCE!

Before:





After:







1 comment:

Raegan Brown said...

I love before and after pix of anything, but especially organization stuff. Fun!