Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Little Punch!



I have been wanting to do something colorful in my powder room for a while. One of my favorite designers, Anna Maria Horner, has a new line of fabric out that is gorgeous. It is exactly what I was looking for. I love the bright, vibrant colors and wanted to use just about every fabric in the collection. I decided to buy different size embroidery hoops which is very economical. I then took the fabric and stretched it onto the hoop. I also added vintage buttons to a few of them. I love the way it turned out and I am so happy with how it looks in the bathroom.




2 comments:

CM said...

I LOVE IT! What a great idea. And the fish in the vase is cute too, I think that is the fanciest fish container I have ever seen... :)

CM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.