Sunday, April 25, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Love this little girls room! I am mainly posting it for inspiration for Amy for Maddy's "big girl" room. I love how the fabric is draped over the bed! It makes such a statement. This room could be made to look a bit more modern depending on the colors and the fabric that is used! The pink with the orange is Fabulous and oh that chandelier! Love It!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
I saw this recipe in the latest issue of Real Simple and am planning on making it this week. It looks very easy!!!
Serves 4 Hands-On Time: 15m Total Time: 45m
- 16 buttery crackers (such as Ritz), crushed (about 3⁄4 cup)
- 6 ounces sharp Cheddar, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- wild rice pilaf and steamed green beans (optional)
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a bowl, combine the crackers, cheese, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the butter, then in the cracker mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere, and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle any remaining cracker mixture on the chicken and drizzle with any remaining butter. Bake until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with the pilaf and green beans, if using.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
I have one of these Apple ibook computers from back when that I have been wondering what to do with. Right now, Tucker uses it for his play computer. Maybe I should turn mine into a clock. So cute and quirky. It would be neat in the playroom or in Ty's room!