1. I can not stand it when a slow driver drives in the left (fast) lane. I have a little bit of road rage.
2. I am addicted to watching The Young and the Restless. Call me crazy but it is so good!!!
3. I have always wanted a tattoo! I just don't know what I would get or where I would get it.
4. I had a belly button ring from when I was 17 through my pregnancy with Ty.
5. I can not stand poor service.
6. Kris and I lost a baby two years ago.
7. I strive to live a simple life and feel that simplicity is key to a happy, fulfilled life.
8. Kris and I have known each other since junior high.
9. I worked at an Outdoor Wilderness Camp in Colorado after high school.
10. I just got a breast reduction and am loving it. Who knew little boobs could be so fun!!!
11. I am totally type A and can be quite obsessive compulsive at times.
12. I love decorating and re-arranging furniture. (I drive Kris crazy with this!)
13. I love hot weather and laying out next to the pool or a lake.
14. I am a great organizer and love to organize anything and everything.
15. I love getting my hair cut and never know what it is going to look like when I leave the salon. I am up for just about anything.
16. I usually put on my pj's as soon as I walk in the door. I love being comfortable at home.
17. I love sparkling water with lime.
18. I like being outdoors and could go days without showering. (I know, disgusting!)
19. I can't stand cleaning the bathrooms.
20. I have a secret crush on Kiefer Sutherland. (aka. Jack Bauer from 24.)
21. I bite my nails and have never been able to let them grow.
22. I love newborns and how sweet they smell.
23. I grew up showing horses and love them.
24. I like a good fiction beach read.
25. I have "cotton candy" hair when I wake up in the mornings because my hair has so much body.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I love Rate My Space on HGTV. It is a show that takes someones not so great space in their house and transforms it. You can upload pictures of different spaces in your own house and get feedback of different things you could do. I uploaded this post today of my kitchen. I must warn you though that it is addicting!!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Saturday, January 17, 2009
What a great idea if you love collecting original art like I do!! In 1997, Clark Whittington transformed a out-of-work cigarette machine into a vending station for his photographs. A decade later, the savy result is the Art-o-mat. Over 400 artists contribute original work that is packaged and vended for $5-$7 each at more than 80 machines located throughout the country. There is even one located here in Austin at the Mercury Design Studio. If you can't find a machine near you, order a collection of 10 packs of art in an Art-o-carton ($100) online at www.shopartomat.com.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Today when Ty was doing his homework he said, "I am going to faint and fall over because this is killing me." He then proceeded to fall out of the chair screaming. HA! I totally started laughing! He is the sweetest boy but can be so CRAZY at times!!! I wonder who he gets that from?