Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random 25

1. I can not stand it when a slow driver drives in the left (fast) lane. I have a little bit of road rage.

2. I am addicted to watching The Young and the Restless. Call me crazy but it is so good!!!

3. I have always wanted a tattoo! I just don't know what I would get or where I would get it.

4. I had a belly button ring from when I was 17 through my pregnancy with Ty.

5. I can not stand poor service.

6. Kris and I lost a baby two years ago.

7. I strive to live a simple life and feel that simplicity is key to a happy, fulfilled life.

8. Kris and I have known each other since junior high.

9. I worked at an Outdoor Wilderness Camp in Colorado after high school.

10. I just got a breast reduction and am loving it. Who knew little boobs could be so fun!!!

11. I am totally type A and can be quite obsessive compulsive at times.

12. I love decorating and re-arranging furniture. (I drive Kris crazy with this!)

13. I love hot weather and laying out next to the pool or a lake.

14. I am a great organizer and love to organize anything and everything.

15. I love getting my hair cut and never know what it is going to look like when I leave the salon. I am up for just about anything.

16. I usually put on my pj's as soon as I walk in the door. I love being comfortable at home.

17. I love sparkling water with lime.

18. I like being outdoors and could go days without showering. (I know, disgusting!)

19. I can't stand cleaning the bathrooms.

20. I have a secret crush on Kiefer Sutherland. (aka. Jack Bauer from 24.)

21. I bite my nails and have never been able to let them grow.

22. I love newborns and how sweet they smell.

23. I grew up showing horses and love them.

24. I like a good fiction beach read.

25. I have "cotton candy" hair when I wake up in the mornings because my hair has so much body.

No comments: