Saturday, August 23, 2008

So Fast!

On Thursday evening we went to Ty's new school (Rooster Springs Elementary) for "Meet the Teacher" night. I have been quite reluctant and a little sad because he is my baby and he is growing up so quickly. He has attended private school in the past and I have loved the atmosphere, size of the classes, etc. I must admit that being a teacher myself has made me quite picky, especially with my little one. I have tried to shelter him for the most part in the past but, I realize now that it is time for my little one to "grow up" if you would, and start learning things on his own. I can't protect him from everything and Kris and I feel that it is our responsibility to let him experience and learn things on his own. We feel that this and our guidance is what will help mold him into a smart, responsible boy! Ok, enough of me being totally sappy. Here are some great pics of him at "Meet the Teacher."




Ty sitting at his desk.




Ty's teacher, Mrs. Webb

No comments: