Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag, Your It

1. How many kids do you have? 2

2.What are their ages? Ty is 6 and Tucker is 9 months.

3.What time do you start your day? I usually start my day around 6:45-7:00. I make Ty's breakfast and then feed Tucker.

4.What do you eat for breakfast? Coffee!!!

5.Do your kids watch TV? Yes. Ty may watch the Discovery Channel, PBS, TLC. Tucker watches a few Baby Einstein dvd's.

6.What are their favorite activities? Ty loves to play outside, play his Nintendo DS, and read! Tucker loves to annoy Ty!

7.Do you get a break during the day for some down time? Yes! Tucker takes two naps and Ty is at school from 7:45-3:15. I will sometimes take a nap when Tucker does in the morning. I also watch Young and the Restless, (I know I am crazy), usually everyday!

8. How do you end your day? Tucker is in bed by 7:00 and Ty is in bed by 7:30. Then I will usually visit with Kris then blog, read and take a bubble bath!!!

9. What is your best parenting advice? It is OK to say "no" to things. You can't do everything. Also, love and kiss all over them, because they grow so FAST!

I tag Christy McD. and Jessica H.

No comments: