Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jam Anyone?











I had a blast today at Sweetberry Farms in Marble Falls, TX. I had never picked strawberries before and it was so fun! I loved getting down on my hands and knees and picking the berries myself. I also loved watching Ty have so much fun cutting the berries and smashing them. I will definitely be doing this again next season! Now all I need are some cute labels from Etsy! Guess I will be shopping tomorrow. So, have any of you ever picked any berries and made jam?

By the way, these pictures were taken with our family Canon EOS Digital Rebel. Much better than my little Canon Power Shot that I use for taking pictures for work.

1 comment:

Julie T said...

Your jam looks delicious! I'm going to have to make the trek to Marble Falls next season. There's nothing better than fresh picked strawberries.