Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Must Haves! HELP me choose! VOTE!!


These are to die for. Absolutely gorgeous. A little bit on the dressier side than being able to wear them on a day to day basis.

Charles David 'Starlite' Thong Sandal
$154.95



Love these for just kicking around everyday! I like that they are neutral. They also have these in a turquoise and they are fabulous!

Sam Edelman 'Gilda' Sandal
$84.95





These may be my favorite. I like that they have the beading detail but I could still wear them during the day with jeans or dress them up if I wanted to.

Sam Edelman 'Ginger' Gladiator Flat
$88.95

I saw these and I love them. I can't get enough of the gladiator sandals. I am not sure what pair I am going to get! What do you think? Help me decide! Tell me what you think. Sandal #1, #2 or #3??? VOTE at the top of the page!!!

1 comment: