Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Breathtaking and Relaxing



Today was our 8th anniversary. Kris woke me up this morning and said that he had scheduled a day for me at the Lake Austin Spa Resort. I was so excited. He stayed home with Tucker and I was able to go and spend all day there. I had never been before and it was fantastic. The grounds were gorgeous and I loved looking at all of the plants and flowers. My favorite part of the day was laying in the hammock down by the lake's edge after my message and pedicure. It is well worth it. I will probably never go anywhere else and I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome. That sounds like a wonderful time. Good job to Kris for planning such a fun day for you.

twarpula said...

wow! what an amazing gift!! Glad you enjoyed it. :)
-tanya