Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas time is here

All of these ornaments are for our "fun" tree that usually goes in the playroom. A lot of the ornaments have been homemade by Ty over the years!
Ty and Bongo getting in on the action!


My Santa collection!

I love this time of year! The boys and I spent the day yesterday listening to Christmas music, putting up the tree, and talking about why we celebrate Christmas.

I did not get a great shot of the whole tree so I will post another picture soon. We usually buy a real tree and we did do that this year. I had actually purchased two trees, one for the living room and one for the upstairs playroom. The trees smell were so strong that my allergies started going nuts!!! I ended up taking them down and buying a fake pre-lit tree. That is the way to go. It was so easy to not have to put the lights on. Of course, Ty reminded me that having a fake tree is so much better for the environment because we are re-using the same tree each year. I guess he does have a good point. HA! Hope your family enjoys putting up your holiday decorations!

No comments: