Monday, October 5, 2009

Journey...



How many of you love them!? Whenever I hear one of their songs I can not help but start singing! Especially their famous song, Don't Stop Believing! I saw on Oprah that they have a new lead singer Arnel Pineda. The band found him on You Tube singing a Journey song. The crazy thing is that he was a street kid from the Philippines. What an amazing story! By the way, they have a new album out! I think I may just have to pick it up.

~Below~ Don't Stop Believing, Faithfully and Open Arms





2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ryan loves this guy! Crazy how identical he sounds to the original.

Simone Howell said...

OMG! Wasn't he amazing?? And what a great story. I think he sounds so much the same but has that little bit of edge to his voice that has transforned their songs to being much more modern. I loved it! I've been listening to Journey this week---Thanks to Oprah.