Friday, April 11, 2008

"Big Spider"


Well, I said at book club on Thursday night that I would post this picture. And here it is in all his creepy, hairy glory. We had so much fun visiting and we talked about so many things. We actually even talked about the book! Yea! Now, back to the "big spider" that I mentioned earlier. He was right outside my garage about 2 years ago. I had no idea that tarantula's are native to this area or that they hissed when you touch them. No,I didn't touch it with my hand but with a broom. I am so glad to say that I have never seen another one. But, now that I just typed that I will see one tomorrow. HA! Hopefully not during my garage sale!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Yikes!

twarpula said...

I had one of those inside my garage about 2 yrs ago. ugh! I still get the ebie gebies when I think about that.
-tanya